Re: Donations

On 11 Jun 2006, Martin Wuertele stated:

 ]	Since Debian has no authority to hold money or property, any
 ]	donations for the Debian Project must be made to any
 ]	one of a set of organizations designated by the Project leader
 }      or a delegate to be authorized to handle such things in name
 ]      of the Debian project.
 \footnote{Historically, Any property in hardware, trademarks, or in
 copyright was handled by SPI, our original legal umbrella organization
 in the U.S.}

> Why limit the change to monetary donations?

        No reason.  I also changed allowed -> authorized,  and added
 allowed for the possibility of delegation.  How does this sound?

        manoj
--
Olmstead's Law: After all is said and done, a hell of a lot more is
said than done.