Re: Donations

Hi,

        How about simplifying the strictures in the constitution to
 something like this:

]	Since Debian has no authority to hold money or property, any
]	monetary donations for the Debian Project must be made to any
]	one of a set of organizations designated by the DPL to be
]	allowed to handle such things in name of the Debian project.
\footnote{Historically, Any property in hardware, trademarks, or in
copyright was handled by SPI, our original legal umbrella organization
in the U.S.}

        This means that the constitution adds the designation of
 financial organizations as a power of the DPL, and we shall not have
 to change the constitution to add or remove organizations to the
 approved list.

        manoj
--
"The National Association of Theater Concessionaires reported that in
1986, 60% of all candy sold in movie theaters was sold to Roger