Getting LSB 3.0 support into Debian (Was: Delegation for trademark negotiatons with the DCCA)

[Sven Mueller]
> They announced that the DCC Alliance will support LSB 3.0. However,
> every press item I saw on this matter reported that _Debian_
> supports LSB 3.0 (which isn't officially announced yet, as far as I
> know).

Getting LSB 3.0 support in Debian sounds like a great idea.  Lets make
it happen, by stealing the patches from this DCC resistance, or accept
the patches they probably supply into BTS. :)

(Yes, I intentionally ignore the trademark issue, as several good
people seem to work on that task already. :)