Re: Debian - Configuring a Successful Web Server

On Fri, Sep 23, 2005 at 07:46:28PM +0100, Leslie Ianson wrote:
> I have noticed when browsing the package lists that PHP 5 in not
> currently support but on the official Debian site but I have seen
> binaries on http://dotdeb.org/ are these likely to be stable?

Best to ask the people that supply the packages for that site; they'll know
best whether the packages they provide are stable or not.  From observation,
they tend to package new upstream versions very quickly, so they get bonus
marks for turnaround time, but possibly negative marks in the "is this going
to *stay* working" category... <grin>

- Matt