Re: licence for wiki material (or lack thereof): a desperate plea

Hi,

On Tuesday 13 September 2005 23:16, Jon Dowland wrote:
> Hi - thank you for your support. I have written up the situation at
> <http://wiki.debian.org/WikiLicencingTerms>. I am basically awaiting a
> response from someone in a position to either go ahead with the
> suggestion or tell me where to stick it :)

As I see it this has not been addressed further since eleven days, the
mentioned wiki page was last changed on the 7th.

For the fai-wiki we choose to use the GPL (see
http://faiwiki.informatik.uni-koeln.de/index.php/FAIWiki:Copyrights), IMHO
this would be a good option for the debian wiki as well... Though I really
don't care under which free licence content in the debian wiki is put, as
long as a free licence is used as default.

regards,
	Holger