Re: Discussion of bug #311683, default kde install shows porn

On Sat, Jun 04, 2005 at 08:20:07PM +0200, R. Armiento wrote:

> Since the main issue on my mind was "do people feel that it is ok that
> this goes into the sarge release?", exactly what would have been proper
> procedure? How long should I have waited before bringing it to the list?

I'd only have brought it up if it looked like the maintainers weren't
paying proper attention to the report.  From the bug log it didn't look
like there were any unreasonable delays - it took a little while before
the bug made it to the package where a fix was needed.