Re: Proposal - Free the Debian Open Use logo

On Wed, 08 Oct 2003, Nick Bannon wrote:
> It has been started - e.g. Brian T Sniffen's suggested list of
> necessary documentation freedoms, as incorporated into the GFDL
> position statement that the Project Secretary has been assembling:

I had always assumed those to be akin to RMS's 4 freedoms extended to
cover documentation unambigously. I like to think that our
interpretation of the DFSG protects these freedoms as well... but I
suppose there will always be those who don't see it that way.

Don Armstrong

--
Tell me something interesting about yourself.
Lie if you have to.

http://www.donarmstrong.com
http://www.anylevel.com
http://rzlab.ucr.edu