Re: Proposal - Free the Debian Open Use logo

On Tue, Oct 07, 2003 at 06:30:20AM +0100, Peter Karlsson wrote:
> To me the argument falls flat here before it even starts: the logotype
> isn't software, and can't be treated as such, even less than
> documentation can be treated as software (which also is quite an absurd
> notion).
>
> What's up next, claiming that the names of authors and package
> maintainers are software, and that they are freely changeable by
> anyone? And license statements?

No, that argument can wait until someone actually tries to ship a
package maintainer or author from the Debian mirror network.

If you figure that out, please let me know before you go public with it
-- I'd like to have the opportunity to dump any shares of stock I might
hold in airline companies.

--
G. Branden Robinson                |
Debian GNU/Linux                   |      Ignorantia judicis est calamitas