Re: Proposal - Free the Debian Open Use logo

Simon Law:

> 	That's because all these people are using it acceptable.  But
> that doesn't mean that our logo is _free software_.  For reference,
> please read the debian-legal thread I linked to.

To me the argument falls flat here before it even starts: the logotype
isn't software, and can't be treated as such, even less than
documentation can be treated as software (which also is quite an absurd
notion).

What's up next, claiming that the names of authors and package
maintainers are software, and that they are freely changeable by
anyone? And license statements?

--
\\//
Peter - http://www.softwolves.pp.se/