Re: PPC64 Illegal Instruction

Hi Adrian,

I fully understand that. I've got another PPC64 install now, so when I
have time, I can start trying to bug test everything and at least find
some leads as to why some packages do not want to function.

Perhaps I can also get around to dealing with that Arctic Fox problem,
as can others, I hope...

Noah