Re: PPC64 Illegal Instruction

Thank you for the offer, Adrian, but there's no rush.

I already wiped my ppc64 installation a few days ago in favor of the
powerpc variant. On top of the applications not opening, I had a
problem with Arctic Fox where no matter what I did, or what version I
tried, it would crash every time it encountered a slightly heavy
website (most websites) or tried to install an addon. So considering AF
is one of the only fully functioning browsers to use at the moment
(Epiphany has problems, and so does Midori, Firefox ESR won't even
launch), I didn't have much of a choice.

I actually had to reinstall a PPC64 installation onto a separate HD
this morning to make sure the "Illegal instruction" applications
worked, though that was of course before I found out the fix was
useless...

In any case, I'll go back to PPC64 in the future, when it matures. But
that aside, it's all good now. Don't worry.

Noah