Re: iBook G3 owners

Hi again.

> [...]
> Actually ... just in case, do one test with
> radeon.default_dynclk=-1
Well, I've tried it with the "radeon.default_dynclk=-1" option. Just booted, I
start X with DRI disabled and it works. But if I enable DRI, it crashes.

After that, I've applied this last patch and make the same tests. And in both
cases it ocurrs the same: DRI disabled -> works, DRI enabled -> crashes.
With the patch applied there is no pause as you said.

> [...]
> If that doesn't help, then I don't know at this point what can be
> causing the crash. All I can suggest is you go back kernel versions and
> sub versions until you can isolate more precisely when the crash started
> to happen...

Ok, don't worry. As soon as possible I will try the others kernels.  I don't
know if I've to try with 2.6.11.[1-6] or try with 2.6.11-rc1-bk[1-6]. I'm a
bit confused with this. By the moment I'll start with 2.6.11 plain, after
2.6.11-rc1, after that 2.6.11-rc1-bk1, and so on. At the moment I see it
doesn't work, I will let you know. I tried with 2.6.10 plain and it worked
all.

Thank you.

Esteban.

--
Keep it soulful and spread love!
"Ask and it will given to you; seek and you will find;