Re: iBook G3 owners

> Ok, can you try this please: After you have applied my patches, edit the
> file arch/ppc/platforms/pmac_cache.S, and spot those 2 bits of code:
> [...]
> In those bits of code, replace the statements
> 	lis	r4,0xfff0
> with
> 	li	r4,0
> [...]
> And let me know if that helps.

Ok, I've made the 3 changes, as you said me, and recompiled the kernel.
And it WORKS! :-) Ben, you are the master. :-) I've tested with no cpudyn
and manually changing the cpu frequency, in both cases (powersave and
performance) it works properly.  I've attached a log file with information
about "/proc/cpuinfo" and "/proc/pmu/battery_0" in every case.

Just I've one problem. If I try to start X, the system hangs up, with no
response through the keyboard, black lcd, but the hard disk continues
spinning, and then I've to power off the computer pressing the turn-off
button.

As always, if you need something else, tell me. Thanks for your work
and keep it up. :-)

Esteban.

--
Keep it soulful and spread love!
"Ask and it will given to you; seek and you will find;