Re: iBook G3 owners

> The same test but with DRI _disabled_:
> 1) Boot in console mode.
> 2) Start X and goes well. Normal exit, but with green vertical slashes
> for a few seconds (like the other times).
>
> I've seen every time it crashes, at the beginning of boot time it pauses
> for 4 or 5 seconds just at the line:
> "radefonfb: Dynamic Power Clock Management enabled"
>
> I wish this information can help you. :-) If you need something else,
> tell me.

Well, there is something weird going on with the radeon chip, I have no
idea what exactly at this point. I don't remember if I already asked
you, but did you try booting with that line on the kernel command line:
"radeonfb.default_dynclk=0" ? (That should turn the above message into
Dynamic Clock Power Management disabled).

Ben.