Re: iBook G3 owners

> Well, there is something weird going on with the radeon chip, I have no
> idea what exactly at this point. I don't remember if I already asked
> you, but did you try booting with that line on the kernel command line:
> "radeonfb.default_dynclk=0" ? (That should turn the above message into
> Dynamic Clock Power Management disabled).

Yes, you told me. I tested it. I've tested it again and it just ocurrs like
you say, it shows the message: "Dynamic Clock Power Management disabled".
However, the pause still going on even if I pass that option on the kernel
command line. It's weird because with the kernels that are working right
for me (2.6.9 and 2.6.10), the pause doesn't ocurrs.

One more time, thanks for your work. :-)

Esteban.

--
Keep it soulful and spread love!
"Ask and it will given to you; seek and you will find;