Re: G3 iBook still hanging when coming out of sleep.

Erik de Castro Lopo wrote:

> After spending an evening hand applying diffs, looking at PPC
> assembler and compiling kernels instead of hacking on my own
> code I'm inclined to try winding back pbbuttonsd instead of
> more futzing with kernels.

After trying pbbuttonsd version 0.6.6, 0.7.0 and 0.7.1 I have
now convinced myself that pbbuttonsd is not related to this
problem.

Now i start yet more futzing with kernels.

Erik
  Erik de Castro Lopo  nospam@mega-nerd.com (Yes it's valid)
C++ : an octopus made by nailing extra legs onto a dog.