Re: G3 iBook still hanging when coming out of sleep.

Ian Wienand wrote:

> On Tue, Jul 26, 2005 at 07:34:37AM +1000, Erik de Castro Lopo wrote:
> > I then grabbed 2.6.12.3 as you suggested. Again, most of the patches
> > had already been applied.
>
> Sorry, it's 2.6.12-*rc3* (rather than the .3 update).  I'm not sure
> when those changes went in exactly, but for sure before the 2.6.12
> release.

Well I did finally manage to get that kernel compiled after
manually fixing some of the merge mismatches. The kernel
seems to run file, but the it still hangs coming out of
sleep.

Erik
  Erik de Castro Lopo  nospam@mega-nerd.com (Yes it's valid)
"The aftermath of the London terrorist bombings has demonstrated that the
antiwar Left is severely afflicted by the political equivalent of battered-wife
syndrome. With each new beating, the scarred and bruised victims of spousal
abuse tend to excuse and rationalize the actions of their tormentors. A stubborn
unwillingness to accept the proposition that their partners are violent louts
plunges these woeful women into a morass of self-deception that spawns only
further violence."
-- http://www.nationalreview.com/comment/lapkin200507210807.asp