MOL

Hi, it's been a while since I have posted to this list, and for that I apologize. Am I still welcome to post here since I have changed to ubuntu? At first I would think no, but then again it is based on SID, so I am not sure. Well if not tell me, and I will duck out, but if so I have a question as always. I just compiled a 2.6.12-rc4 kernel, and am planning to use it as a main kernel, not just to test it, and to use MOL you have to compile the kernel module, and it says to use the current kernel headers, so my question is this, must I recompile them, since they were compiled off the 2.6.10-5-powerpc ubuntu kernel, and if so where do I put, and which files are, the kernel headers for this kernel that I have just compiled. Ofcourse I still have the full source of the kernel I compiled awaiting a response from this list.

As always any help is appreciated.
--Mike S