Re: MOL

On 19 May 2005, at 01:09, Fallen_Angel wrote:

Hi, it's been a while since I have posted to this list, and for that I apologize. Am I still welcome to post here since I have changed to ubuntu? At first I would think no, but then again it is based on SID, so I am not sure. Well if not tell me, and I will duck out, but if so I have a question as always.

LOL. I'm an Ubuntu-using lurker - I find this list a good source of info for general linux ppc problems, esp with hardware.

This question would probably be better directed to the ubuntu-users list. But first things first, have you read the MOL how to?
http://www.ubuntulinux.org/wiki/MacOnLinuxHowto
And what version of Ubuntu (Hoary/Warty/Breezy) are you using?

Also, what version of Mac OS X - I beleive that MOL doesn't work with Tiger yet.

John

www.ubuntulinux.org
linux for humans