Re: Processed: should have been reassigned not closed (or bugs I agree with)

On Wed, Mar 22, 2000 at 11:05:30AM -0800, Joey Hess wrote:
> However, the summary really needs to be done differently; preferrably in a
> more automated way (gathering seconds is particularly annoying).

Is there any way we could make it possible to second by Cc'ing a GPG signed
mail to 12345-second@bugs.debian.org? (And probably 12345-nosecond@b.d.o,
too, to remove a second)

Probably, this could be done by redirecting *-second@b.d.o away from debbugs
and into something similar to the voting system, that checks a signature
and keeps track of seconds in a convenient file somewhere. It'd also want
to send a cc of the message to 12345@b.d.o to make sure the message is saved
and sent to debian-policy too.

Cheers,
aj

I don't speak for anyone save myself. GPG encrypted mail preferred.

 ``The thing is: trying to be too generic is EVIL. It's stupid, it
        results in slower code, and it results in more bugs.''
                                        -- Linus Torvalds