Re: Processed: should have been reassigned not closed (or bugs I agree with)

Wichert Akkerman <wichert@cistron.nl> writes:

> Okay, let me step in here and stir up the fire. What Ian is running into
> here seems to be that some bugs just aren't `sexy' enough for lack of a
> better term. If a proposal is obviously correct there is no discussion
> and will die silently unless the submitter has the time to personally
> go through the whole policy-change process and make sure it gets in.

I think this used to work better when joeyh was posting his weekly
policy summary reports.  Then people could see at a glance which
perfectly decent proposals were on the bubble because of minimal
interest.  Maybe we could find someone willing to pick up this task
again.