Re: Processed: should have been reassigned not closed (or bugs I agree with)

Manoj Srivastava wrote:
>         I guess this could be the bailliwick of the person niminally
>  in charge, since it is unfair to put this additional task on Joey
>  Hess (he has better things to do, maybe).

Well the only reason I stopped doing it was being pressed for time around
the beginning of the year, and then this list was pretty dead for a while,
and I figured I might as well put it on hold until after potato is
released.

However, the summary really needs to be done differently; preferrably in a
more automated way (gathering seconds is particularly annoying).

--
see shy jo