Re: Why I don't share Manojs fears.

Hi,

	All Right!. This is a good message; something I can sink my
 teeth into.

	Something to consider: you have gone a ong way towards
 convincing me that the rename-and-distinguish-if-modified clause is a
 good thing if one is creating a standard; but what if the author has
 gone the route of no modifications at all? Is this so egregious that
 we throw it out of Debian? Why should exeptions be made for licenses
 (which are in just as great a need to be improved and modified look
 at NPL, AbiPL, and other GPL knockoffs [which in some way do dilute
 the GPL, is only psychologically]) but not for standards?  What about
 non-technical documents, like Graphic novels or any of the other
 categories?

	Actually, I am going to make a stand about our Hypocrisy;
 anything that you have said also applies to Licenses. You want to
 throw things like the FHS and others out of main, you have to throw
 out the DFSG, the social contract, and GPL etc out as well

	All the arguments about stadards apply to licenses as well.