Re: changes and standards documents

Manoj Srivastava <srivasta@datasync.com> wrote:
>  Marcus> a) Without documentation, you can't use the software.
>
> 	Does not apply to a standard. You use the standard by reading
>  it -- nothing has to be modified. A standard is not documentation for
>  a program.

"This program implements the ___ standard."

So, I don't like the way the program behaves... is it buggy or have
I misunderstood what the program is supposed to do?

For example, consider /bin/sh: as it stands right now we're not
even free to distribute the standard, and we're certainly not free
to derive /bin/sh's documentation from a standard document.

--
Raul