Re: pkg-perl uploaders field.

Hi,

Am Dienstag, den 31.05.2005, 11:03 +0200 schrieb Allard Hoeve:
> To clear things up: do you propose listing all members as Uploaders for
> all packages? Wouldn't that result in a *lot* of Uploaders listed? How
> many members do we have anyways?

This is what I don't like about the proposal, we'd have a really long
Uploaders: list.

I suggest that anyone who does anything with a package (inject, modify,
uupgrade, sponser) a package adds himself to Uploaders:. This way, we
have an overview who actually worked with what package and still display
the group membershit property. But that's just an idea, I'd like to hear
other opinions.

Greetings,
Joachim
--