Re: {SPAM} pkg-perl uploaders field.

Em Seg, 2005-05-30 às 16:54 -0300, Gustavo Franco escreveu:
> I'm a qa.d.o/developer.php addicted and pkg-perl uploads without
> uploaders field well filled can't be traced. There are many packages
> where the user can open a bug through BTS and blame^W contact a
> non-maintainer only, i believe that uploaders field will bring more
> visibility to our users that there are more people behind that
> package.

Hmmm... I didn't get it.
All the packages maintained by the Debian Perl Group have the same
maintainer, which is the group (namely
pkg-perl-maintainers@lists.alioth.debian.org)

When I want this information, I use
http://qa.debian.org/developer.php?login=pkg-perl-maintainers%
40lists.alioth.debian.org&comaint=yes

All submitted bugs should then be sent to this email...

What's the problem with that?

daniel