Re: perl installation seems seriously broken

	     Damn.  Everyone following the perl upgrade knew this was
coming.  We should have used a staging area. At this point, I would
sugest posting big WARNINGS and simply trying to get new packages
uploaded as quickly as possible.  Note that a similar message just hit
devel.  Probably several more will be posted independently.  I
finished uploading my packages, and people are supposed to post here
if they want NMU's done.  Raphael has offered to take the one or two
requests that came in (And he finished most or all of it).

--
John Lapeyre <lapeyre@physics.arizona.edu>,  lapeyre@debian.org