Re: perl installation seems seriously broken

Le Sun, Jul 04, 1999 at 03:16:50PM -0700, John Lapeyre écrivait:
> sugest posting big WARNINGS and simply trying to get new packages

You're right, I'll post something to debian-devel-announce ...

> finished uploading my packages, and people are supposed to post here
> if they want NMU's done.  Raphael has offered to take the one or two
> requests that came in (And he finished most or all of it).

Yes I've done all NMU that people asked me for (i've done a dozen of NMU in
3 days). I also did some others for packages that were orphaned. I also
did some NMU for people that are away like Jafar Pena.

Actually i'm trying to find other NMUs to do, from people who didn't bother
responding to my mail if they couldn't update their packages. But
that's very difficul to guess.

FYI, I sent 115 mails asking for ~250 packages to be updated. I'm
watching debian-unstable-changes and there are many packages that
have already been updated. But there are still many to be updated.

I'll try to do a summary of what still needs to be updated later this
week. First we must give some time to the maintainerq so that they
could update their packages.

Hertzog Raphaël >> 0C4CABF1 >> http://prope.insa-lyon.fr/~rhertzog/