Re: DD for Felix package requested

On Mon, 2006-08-21 at 18:04 +0200, Samuel Mimram wrote:

> A good way to start is certainly to read our policy[1].

I have. I presume Mike followed it in the previous version.
I'll read it again though :)

However the Ocaml part isn't that significant: two
executables are produced.

> > As mentioned though .. I can't fully test it.
>
> I don't really have time to update or test this package, but I can maybe
> review and upload it when it's ready.

That would be very nice, thanks.

> > BTW: On Ubuntu/AMD64 Debootstrap doesn't work, at least
> > it didn't last time I tried it.
>
> You should try again or fill a bug-report. What was the error?

I don't remember, it was a while ago, and it isn't clear
how to file a bug report, or what to file against (since my
Debootrap is part of Ubuntu not Debian .. how can I complain
to Debian? :)

Part of the problem may have been the mirror I use: it isn't
an official mirror. At 512K download, it takes ages to download
a bootstrap from my ISP .. and that's a free of cost maximum
speed download.. getting one from debian is much slower.

But I can try: which SUITE should I use (sarge, etch, etc)?