DD for Felix package requested

I need to ask again please if a DD is willing to upload
Felix. Previously Mike Furr did this but he's not around
at the moment.

I think the packaging itself is maintained in the
debian ocaml maintainers repository, to which I don't
have access (and probably shouldn't).

I'm willing to write and/or modify the necessary scripts.

Version 1.1 is already available somewhere in Debian,
and is directly available as a package in Ubuntu Dapper.

Version 1.2 is now released and we're working on 1.3.

As mentioned previously the intended package structure has been
considerably simplified: there are no longer any shared libraries
to install is /usr/lib, for example. There is also more extensive
documentation, so some work will be required on the packaging
scripts.

BTW: the package includes extensive unit tests, and has
been used previously to find bugs in Ocaml both by myself
and the debian ocaml maint team.