Re: DD for Felix package requested

Hi,

skaller wrote:
> On Mon, 2006-08-21 at 12:37 +0200, Stefano Zacchiroli wrote:
>
>>> I hope no one minds if I ask a few dumb questions.
>> Note that for general packaging questions you have plenty of
>> resources other than this list (there is debian-mentors and the
>> wonderful debian developers revererence).
>
> If you would care to send me the precise command for obtaining a copy
> of the  repository I'll have a look: do I need to make a new
> tag or something for the packaging of a new release?

A good way to start is certainly to read our policy[1]. You can get a
copy of the felix repository by typing:

svn co svn://svn.debian.org/svn/pkg-ocaml-maint/trunk/packages/felix

You don't have any tag to make. Packages are tagged after uploads by the
DDs.

> As mentioned though .. I can't fully test it.

I don't really have time to update or test this package, but I can maybe
review and upload it when it's ready.

> BTW: On Ubuntu/AMD64 Debootstrap doesn't work, at least
> it didn't last time I tried it.

You should try again or fill a bug-report. What was the error? I have
amd64 chroots which are working well and were made with deboostrap.

Cheers,

Samuel.
[1]
http://pkg-ocaml-maint.alioth.debian.org/ocaml_packaging_policy.html/index.html