Re: DD for Felix package requested
- To: Debian OCaml Maintainers <email@example.com>
- Subject: Re: DD for Felix package requested
- From: skaller <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Tue, 22 Aug 2006 01:36:51 +1000
- Message-id: <email@example.com>
- In-reply-to: <20060821103711.GA12145@aquarium.takhisis.invalid>
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <20060821071522.GI5974@aquarium.takhisis.invalid> <email@example.com> <20060821103711.GA12145@aquarium.takhisis.invalid>
On Mon, 2006-08-21 at 12:37 +0200, Stefano Zacchiroli wrote:
> > I hope no one minds if I ask a few dumb questions.
> Note that for general packaging questions you have plenty of
> resources other than this list (there is debian-mentors and the
> wonderful debian developers revererence).
If you would care to send me the precise command for obtaining a copy
of the repository I'll have a look: do I need to make a new
tag or something for the packaging of a new release?
As mentioned though .. I can't fully test it.
BTW: On Ubuntu/AMD64 Debootstrap doesn't work, at least
it didn't last time I tried it.
John Skaller <skaller at users dot sf dot net>
Felix, successor to C++: http://felix.sf.net