Re: ocaml 3.04-3 uploaded

Sorry for the long delay ...

Yes, i like this solution, i will implement it nextly, but i will upload the
-5 package without it in the meantime, since it contains many stuff needed by
other people, and also i would very much like to know how the different
architectures handle the ocaml-native-compilers/ocaml-nbest-compilers stuff.

Saddly, the ld.conf file doesn't allow any kind of comment in the front of the
package, but i will try to hack the corresponding bit of the ocaml source in
order to allow it.