Re: update: ocaml book

On Tue, Jan 22, 2002 at 05:41:00PM +0100, Stefano Zacchiroli wrote:
> On Tue, Jan 22, 2002 at 05:00:18PM +0100, Sven wrote:
> > Well, i suppose you cannot modify the book, which makes it non-free, but then
> > maybe for documentation things are not as strict.
>
> Probably, you are right, but on the above restriction this is not
> mentioned.

Well, from my experience on this kind of things, if it is not mentioned, then
assume you cannot modify it (well, mostly, due to copyright law, if
modification is not explicitly allowed, then it is forbidden and goes into
non-free.

> > Maybe you should be asking on debian-legal ?
>
> Well, yes, I've thinked about it, but I'm waiting for a written license
> to submit to the debian-legal guys.

Ok for me, just lets not miss the woody freeze.

I suppose it is only the frnech version, what about the upcoming english
version ?

Friendly,

Sven Luther