ocaml 3.04-3 uploaded

Hello to all ...

I have uploaded ocaml 3.04-3 to master incoming, and also available at the
usual place (ftp://lambda.u-strasbg.fr/debian/3.04).

This one fix the build problem on both ia64 and powerpc, as well as has ocaml
depending on ocaml-base. It also fixes the missing camlp4 conflict.

Both build problems are just workarounds, as there is not yet a new official
fix, but it is working on. on ia64, i just disabled the opt.opt make target
which caused the stack overflow, and on powerpc i applied mark brown's patch,
which made powerpc use a long jump instead of a local jump somewhere, don't
sure it really fix the bug, but it should allow ocaml to be built on powerpc
and thus enter testing after a few weeks.

The dh_ocaml.ml stuff is not yet in, i need still to work on it, but we needed
to have a version that build on all woody release candidate arches, and that
included ia64 and powerpc, quickly.

I may also have missed some stuff you sent to me over christmas, please
forgive me for it, and just resend it to me. (well only the ocaml stuff, i
will soon look at ocaml-doc, lablgl and lablgtk.)

Friendly,

Sven Luther