Re: ocaml 3.04-3 uploaded

On Wed, Jan 09, 2002 at 06:15:57PM +0100, Sven wrote:
> I may also have missed some stuff you sent to me over christmas, please
> forgive me for it, and just resend it to me. (well only the ocaml stuff, i
> will soon look at ocaml-doc, lablgl and lablgtk.)

I sent you: dh_ocaml.ml, META for lablgtk and patch that moves ocaml
documentation to /usr/share/doc/ocaml.
Anyway all this stuff was posted to this ML so you can safely look in
the ML archives.

Stefano "Zack" Zacchiroli <zack@cs.unibo.it> ICQ# 33538863
Home Page: http://www.cs.unibo.it/~zacchiro
Undergraduate student of Computer Science @ University of Bologna, Italy