Re: negative vote for maintainer Michael Gilbert

On Wed, Jan 4, 2012 at 17:29, Clint Adams <clint@debian.org> wrote:
> On Wed, Jan 04, 2012 at 05:24:14PM +0000, Sergiusz Pawlowicz wrote:
>> And this is why not all take their commitment seriously. In my world,
>> I would give up, if I have no time.
>
> That would be ideal, but unfortunately a GR[0] reinforced that
> good packaging work isn't actually valued.
>
> [0] http://www.debian.org/vote/2010/vote_002

I am very sad seeing that.

In my world, any package which has a serious bug for more then 90
days, should be stripped of maintainers and moved to list of packages
waiting for an adoption.

And I do not want to argue, it is my world, and I keep my world
running. You can have, guys, your own worlds, but please allow me to
have my say.

S.