Re: Suggestion: Time limit for NM process

* Thijs Kinkhorst <kink@squirrelmail.org> [2006-04-05 15:54]:
> Ok, so this is directed at me. Become an AM, excellent idea, which
> has been brought up before. How am I going to become an AM, since
> I'm not a DD?

Why do you need to act like a troll when we have already admitted that
you can only improve NM by being an AM after you're an DD?

Or, in other words, do you really expect people to follow this useless
discussion?  Or in yet other words, why do people always have to
convert a fairly productive discussion into a complete waste of time?

I can only speak for myself, but while I was interested in the
beginning to hear what people had to say I'll probably stop following
now because I have better things to do with my time (such as
responding to my NMs).
--
Martin Michlmayr
http://www.cyrius.com/