Re: Non-Session-Manager

Hi Rosea,

On 06/03/2020 19:07, Ross Gammon wrote:

> When learning packaging in Debian, I highly recommend using Debian Mentors:
> https://mentors.debian.net/intro-maintainers
> On the Mentors mailing list, you will find many kind people willing to
> help answers those silly beginner questions.
> You could always have the package(s) reviewed there, and then ask back
> here for sponsorship.
Sorry - I forgot to add. Such a complicated package might not be a good
idea for you first package. There are plenty of other Debian Multimedia
packages that need some love. You could start with an easier one, and
come back to non-* later.

--
Regards,

Ross Gammon
FBEE 0190 904F 1EA0 BA6A  300E 53FE 7BBD A689 10FC