Re: Empty binary package

On Sat, 20 Jul 2013 08:26:48 +0200, Paul Gevers wrote:

>>> line, I put them there because I want to fix the following lintian
>>> issues:
>>>
>>>   W: libpam-ssh-agent-auth source: debian-rules-missing-recommended-
>>> target build-arch
>>>   W: libpam-ssh-agent-auth source: debian-rules-missing-recommended-
>>> target build-indep
>>>
>>> How else should I fix it then?
>>
>> [...] I guess your
> answer can be the answer, but the way you applied it not the correct
> one. My suggestion is to either:
> - Convert your full rules file to short dh(1) style (that would be *my*
> preference)

No, I'm incapable of doing that for now. Even your simple answer gave me
a hard time trying to understand it. I'll ask in a separated thread to
see if anyone willing to help.

> - Simple: add the build-arch and build-indep targets yourself. If I am
> not mistaken, with this specific rules file, you can just add them,
> depend on the build target and do nothing in the target itself.

After a bit of struggle, I think these are the changes to the debian/
rules in your mind, right?

-build: build-stamp
+build: build-arch build-indep
+build-arch: build-stamp