Re: Empty binary package

> I'm wondering why the binary package built from my source package is empty.
>
> Here is what I've discovered so far:
>
> - If I unpack the upstream tarball and build the binary debian package with 'debuild -us -uc', then the built binary package contains the files I want
Using the debian/ directory provided in the upstream tarball? This case is
not interesting or relevant.
> - If I build the upstream into source debian package with 'debuild -S -sa', and then build the binary debian package from this source package, then the built binary package will be empty.
Hard to say without seeing your debian/ folder.

Right here:
http://downloads.sourceforge.net/project/pamsshagentauth/pam_ssh_agent_auth/v0.9.5/pam_ssh_agent_auth-0.9.5.tar.bz2
Or, you can consult the extracted build info posted in my OP.