Re: RFS: open-axiom

On Tue, 30 Aug 2011 16:17:30 +0400, Igor Pashev <pashev.igor@gmail.com> wrote:

> I saw this message after making symlink
> /usr/lib/open-axiom/share/hypertex -> /usr/share/open-axiom/hypertex
> And can't reproduce it after purging old version
> and clean install of new version.

OK, for first upload this is fine.

As you probably read in your email by now, I have uploaded the current
version. You will have to wait for the ftp-masters to approve (or not)
the new package(s) for the archive.  Feel free to contact me directly
for future versions.

One thing I noticed while testing is that the default fonts in hyperdoc
are quite bad (super-pixelly) on my system. I think this is because they
are probably set to nonexistant (at least on my system). Things got a
bit better when I over-rode to use e.g.

    OpenAxiom.hyperdoc.RmFont: lucidasans-14

in my .Xresources

Maybe for the next upload you could investigate a bit, and possibly
include some hints or a template .Xresources.