RFS: open-axiom

Hi all,

I am looking for a sponsor for my package "open-axiom".

 * Package name    : open-axiom
   Version         : 1.4.1+svn~2299-1
   Upstream Author : Gabriel Dos Reis
 * URL             : http://www.open-axiom.org/
 * License         : Modified BSD
   Section         : math

It builds those binary packages:

open-axiom - The open scientific computation platform
 open-axiom-databases - The open scientific computation platform: generated text database
 open-axiom-graphics - The open scientific computation platform: graphics subsystem
 open-axiom-graphics-data - The open scientific computation platform: graphics subsystem
 open-axiom-hypertex - The open scientific computation platform: hypertex subsystem
 open-axiom-hypertex-data - The open scientific computation platform: hypertex subsystem
 open-axiom-source - The open scientific computation platform: source files
 open-axiom-test - The open scientific computation platform: regression test inputs
 open-axiom-tex - The open scientific computation platform: style file for TeX

To access further information about this package, please visit the following URL:

  http://mentors.debian.net/package/open-axiom

  dget -x http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/o/open-axiom/open-axiom_1.4.1+svn~2299-1.dsc

I would be glad if someone take a look at this package (it is only source now).

Any advices or questions are strongly welcome.

Kind regards,

Igor Pashev