Re: RFS: open-axiom

28.08.2011 19:00, David Bremner пишет:
> I'm not sure if open-axiom uses this feature (and I notice sbcl itself
> also has broken #! lines in it's fasl files. In your case, I suspect the
> upstream build process is putting the wrong path into the #!
> lines. interpsys isn't installed by debian sbcl and it isn't included in
> the open-axiom source package.

interpsys is a main tool to build OpenAxiom,
it is not requred to run OA. One can think of it
as of libtool or similar.

Fasl-files are not used as scripts, but as modules (example below)

I tried to change shebangs (keeping #!, of cause) - any little change
confuses SBCL core. I wiil investigate more, though.

AFAIK, fasl-files "is binary compatible only with
the exact SBCL version it was generated with"
(http://www.sbcl.org/manual/FASL-Format.html).
Not sure whether they are arch-independent.

(AO includes SBCL core, so SBCL itself is not required to run AO.
And there is no problem to upgrade system SBCL :-)

So, I guess I have to resolve two issues:

1. SBCL shebangs (I don't like it actually)
2. Location of HyperTex data (maybe symlink for a while).

============== Example of module usage ==========
             OpenAxiom: The Open Scientific Computation Platform
                     Version: OpenAxiom 1.5.0-2011-07-07
                Built on Sunday August 28, 2011 at 02:20:26
   Issue )copyright to view copyright notices.
   Issue )summary for a summary of useful system commands.
   Issue )quit to leave OpenAxiom and return to shell.

(1) -> )set messages autoload on
(1) -> factor(x^3-x+2)
      UnivariatePolynomialMultiplicationPackage
      MultivariateFactorize
      InnerMultFact
      OrderedAbelianGroup&
      OrderedAbelianMonoid&