Re: RFS: nautilus-image-manipulator

Julien,

I have found a very useful blog post by Raphaël Hertzog [0] that does
exactly what I was trying to do, i.e. ignoring auto-updated files.
This is done by passing the --extend-diff-ignore option to dpkg-source
in the debian/source/options file. I have thus removed my command from
override_dh_clean.

I have also taken steps to use dh_python2, using information found at
[1] and [2]. Please confirm that the package is being built as
intended.

Lintian is currently complaining because I'm using Standards-Version:
3.9.2, but I believe this shouldn’t be a major problem.

I see that dpkg-gencontrol (from dh_gencontrol) complains that both
${shlibs:Depends} and ${python:Provides} are unknown. Should those be
removed from debian/control?

The package builds fine with debuild, however pdebuild is having
problems. I suspect it has to do with the changes I made to use
dh_python2, but I'm not sure since I don't see any link with what I
changed... Can you please have a look at this paste [3] and help me
figure out why the dependencies are not met? (or might something
currently be broken in sid? I executed `sudo pbuilder --update` before
launching pbuilder today...)

Package updated and uploaded, please review.

Thanks,
    +Emilien

P.S.: Please CC me since I'm not subscribed to the mentors list.

[0] http://raphaelhertzog.com/2011/01/28/3-ways-to-not-clutter-your-debian-source-package-with-autogenerated-files/
[1] http://wiki.debian.org/Python/PyCentral2DhPython2
[2] http://alioth.debian.org/scm/loggerhead/pkg-python/python-defaults-debian/annotate/head:/dh_python2.rst
[3] http://paste.debian.net/114413/