Re: New package "unicornscan" , I GIVE UP !

Hi,

On Wed, 2007-12-05 at 17:54 +0100, Hans-J. Ullrich wrote:

> Thank you very much for your help ! My packages are now uploaded and
> can be
> tested or changed, whatever.

I am not a DD (yet) so I cannot upload your package. Here are some
problems/remarks I noticed after a (very) quick look:

- debian/changelog: remove the template text 'nnnn is the bug number...'
and replace the #nnnn with your ITP bug number. If you do not have this
yet, submit it.

- debian/control: make sure the description line is not longer than 80
characters move the rest to the long description.

- debian/copyright: remove the template text at the bottom

- debian/dirs: remove this file since those are standard directories

- debian/docs: only include docs here that are relevant for Debian, for
example README.osx might not be needed.

- debian/rules: clean out template stuff

Finally, please fix this lintian warning:
http://mentors.debian.net/cgi-bin/sponsor-pkglist?action=details;package=unicornscan

Cheers,
--
Adriaan Peeters