New package "unicornscan" , I GIVE UP !

Dear mentors,

I suppose, this is all to difficult and complicated for me. As the package is
new, I get MD5-errors and more. So, as this process is too difficult for me,
and is taking to much of long time, I give up.

Sorry, I am not willing to collect all the different docs and reaqd, this is
boring and for one package it is too much of a thing.

Anyway, if someone likes to have a look at the package, I will sent him as an
email, if not, no problem: It is running on my computer.

I was just intend to take part in the community, but it seem not to work.

And please: Do not write me, "read here", "read there", "read somewhere!",
really, for some few questions, I am not willing to read hours lots of stuff.

Anyway, thanks for the help.

Regards

Hans-J. Ullrich