Re: New package "unicornscan" , I GIVE UP !

Hans-J. Ullrich wrote:

> Yes, I gave up. I had the feeling, no one was interested in new packages
> at all, so I gave up. And yes, I had no fun and the package worked on my
> system....

The first steps in the mentoring process are usually the most frustrating
ones: you post questins and/or packages and you don't get any reply. I
think most of us have started that way. The problem is that, without
an "insider" to help you out, you are relying on complete strangers that
may or may not have the time, interest and energy to help you out.
However, there is hope!
After a while you get to know people, and then the process makes itself
easier: you are no longer asking questions in the wild, but rather to a
person you know, which makes a _huge_ difference in response.

--

  Felipe Sateler