Re: j2sdk build-depends cannot be satisfied?

    Ola> This looks good if you only need a virtual machine and it
    Ola> works with kaffe. But you most probably need a java1-runtime
    Ola> to run it (not jus kaffe) so you should add that too (if you
    Ola> need the runtime classes).

While I understand the need, is java1-runtime an official virtual
package name, i.e. discussed on debian-devel prior to it's usage etc?

Also, WTF is with all the "Architecture: all' -java packages that only
depend on java-common?  While I guess they're installable without a
java runtime on this system, they're a completely unusable in that
sate.

--
Stephen

safety deserve neither liberty nor safety -- Benjamin Franklin %