Re: j2sdk build-depends cannot be satisfied?

> Erm, i think it is even worse, i think that the users would need to
> install the j2sdk1.3 package or else it will be unusable. This also
> means that your package will never enter testing, i think, or maybe
> there is some kind of override for contrib/non-free packages. Also, the
> j2sdk1.3 is available on other arches, ppc being one of thoses, so maybe
> you or your sponsor could hand build them.

Ok, yes, I understand now.

> Mmm, another idea, java is supposed to be arch-independant bytecode, so
> you should maybe build your package arch: all instead of arch: any.

Oh, I forgot to mention that... nbio is a JNI-based package (it
provides non-blocking I/O via system libraries), and as such isn't
arch-independent.  That's the root of my problem, I guess.

Thanks again,

KEN

--
Kenneth J. Pronovici <pronovic@ieee.org>